Wedding Prices and Packages
The unique Pay-After-The-Wedding program requires only 50% of the total by the wedding day itself with up to six months to pay the balance AFTER the wedding. It means you don’t have to compromise on quality in the name of budget.
Documentary Package: $2495
Real story and real emotion.
Perfect for couples who want mostly candid storytelling with a few relaxed portraits.
• Up to eight hours of coverage - one photographer
• Primarily candid documentary coverage
• Creative portraits are more relaxed
• Digital images with print release - direct download
• Pay-after-the-wedding program available
(Pay only 50% by the wedding date!)
Signature Package: $3495
Amazing dynamic portraits!
For couples who want to take their portraits to the next level with beautiful lighting and have a second photographer.
• Up to eight hours of coverage with Patrick
• Assistant/2nd photographer
• Candid documentary coverage and strong emphasis on dynamic portraits
• Off camera lighting for dynamic portraits that stand out
• Digital images with print release delivered via USB drive
• Pay-after-the-wedding program available (Pay only 50% by the wedding date!)
What a difference great lighting can make! For the Signature Package I put special attention to creating dynamic portraits like these. With the help of my assistant I sculpt the light to create a dynamic flair. It takes a bit more effort but the results are amazing!
Weekday Elopement: $500
Monday - Thursday (and some Fridays)
Weekday elopements are fantastic! They may be small and intimate but they still deserve great memories. The Weekday Elopement package offers up to two hours of daytime coverage. A typical elopement starts with some photos getting ready, the ceremony, then some portraits around and about. Evenings add a bit to the price.
Friday bookings are often available last minute or during off-season, but because I do a number of full-bore weddings on Fridays advanced elopement booking is for Monday through Thursday only.