Wedding Prices and Packages
For some couples, photography is one of their most important aspects of the wedding day. Other couples may want good photos but feel other priorities are more important. That's why I've created two different packages for these different needs.
The unique Pay-After-The-Wedding program requires only 50% of the total by the wedding day itself with up to six months to pay the balance AFTER the wedding. It means you don’t have to compromise on quality in the name of budget.
Documentary Package: $1995
Real story and real emotion.
If having wedding photos that capture authentic, unplanned moments full of emotion is what you're looking for the Documentary Package is ideal. I like to stay invisible and let the story of your wedding unfold naturally without getting in the way or staging shots. I'm particularly drawn to the emotional content of the day; the little glances, big laughs, happy tears, or nervous hand wringing.
When it's time for some portraits we'll take a little time to capture some nice images in a relaxed, low stress way that keeps the focus on the wedding day.
• Up to eight hours of coverage - one photographer
• Primarily candid documentary coverage
• Creative portraits are more relaxed
• Digital images with print release - direct download
• Basic image enhancement
• Pay-after-the-wedding program available
(Pay only 50% by the wedding date!)
Signature Package: $2995
Amazing dynamic portraits!
Like the documentary package capturing the authentic story of your day with a focus on emotions and moments is my number one priority. With the Signature Package, however, we'll take a little more of the day and put some extra emphasis on creating beautiful portraits with additional lighting for dramatic, artistic photography. I typically bring an assistant/2nd photographer to help with lighting and to capture a few additional angles throughout the day.
When you want both a great story and artistic portraits that you'll want to hang in your home the Signature Package is the perfect fit.
• Up to eight hours of coverage with Patrick
• Typically includes an assistant/2nd photographer
• Great candid documentary coverage but strong emphasis on artistic portraits
• Off camera lighting for dynamic portraits that stand out
• Digital images with print release delivered via USB drive
• Advanced image enhancement
• Pay-after-the-wedding program available (Pay only 50% by the wedding date!)
What a difference great lighting can make! For the Signature Package I put special attention to creating dynamic portraits like these. With the help of my assistant I sculpt the light to create a dynamic flair. It takes a bit more effort but the results are amazing!