Real Estate Video
Video adds a new dimension to your property marketing. It makes your property stand out in a crowded market, and sellers love the idea that your marketing includes not only professional photography but professional video as well.
The Mini Video is a low cost way to add a video as another "hit" to your marketing program. It is not, however, intended to be a complete tour of the home.
• Roughly one minute long and set to music.
• Only available as an add-on to still photos.
• Main living areas only (greatroom, kitchen, finished lower level, master bedroom).
• Still photos for the exterior and motion video for the interior.
• Handheld and movement consists primarily of simple side-to-side pans or up-and-down tilts.
Starting at $125
The Complete Video is meant to be a full video tour of your listing and makes a great alternative to in-person showings. It also adds an excellent "hit" to your marketing program. About two to three minutes long it's set to music, uses motion inside and out, and features a gimbal mounted camera for smoother camera movements.
• Two to three minutes long and set to music.
• More complete tour of home (all bedrooms, more views).
• Motion video inside and out.
• Available as a stand-alone or with still photos.
• Features a gimbal mounted camera for smoother motion and more interesting camera movements.
What is the difference between a Mini Video and a Complete Video?
• The Mini Video is only available as an add-on to still photos while the Complete Video is available by itself.
• The Mini Video is shorter: about one minute long. The Complete video is two to three minutes in length.
• The Mini Video includes the main living areas only (greatroom, kitchen, finished lower level, master bedroom). The Complete Video includes all bedrooms, master bathroom, bonus rooms.
• The Mini Video uses still photos for the exterior images and video for the interior while the Complete Video uses motion video capture for inside and out.
• The Mini Video is handheld and movement consists primarily of simple side-to-side pans or up-and-down tilts.
• The Complete Video uses a gimbal mounted camera for smoother motion and more interesting camera movements.
Why add video to your property marketing?
• Zillow, Facebook, Instagram, and other important marketing sites give preference to listings with video in searches.
• Many buyers prefer to view a video than look at still images. Present your listing in the way the buyer wants to see it!
• Thanks to a music track, a video can have more emotional impact than still photos alone. When buyers have an emotional connection they are more likely to remember it among the competition and visit it in person.
• Stand out in a competitive market - Your listing will stand out among the competitors that don't include video in the marketing mix. Conversely, if your listing doesn't include a video your competitors will have an advantage over you.
• Make the right impression - Your sellers want to know that you're doing everything you can to sell their house. When you offer video marketing, along with professional photography, it makes a powerful impression at listing presentations.